Spicewood Texas is a small, unincorporated town in Burnet County located less than 40 miles north-west of downtown Austin and 15 miles south of Marble Falls, Texas. Spicewood is located along Lake Travis, on the northern side of the lake. Despite its small size, Spicewood has some big sights and activities to enjoy, many of which have been featured in Texas Highways Travel Magazine. Spicewood’s restful atmosphere offers a great getaway from the hectic, fast paced life of big cities like Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, and Houston.
Spicewood Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Spicewood
- 2217 Kahala Sunset Dr Spicewood, TX 78669
- 1.85 acres Coventry Spicewood, TX 78669
- Lot 2B Schoolhouse Lane Spicewood, TX 78669
- Lot 2A Schoolhouse Lane Spicewood, TX 78669
Walk Score for Spicewood
Spicewood School Data
Spicewood School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
- Lake Travis Middle School
- 6-8, public
- Spicewood Elementary School
- PK-5, public