Spicewood Texas is a small, unincorporated town in Burnet County located less than 40 miles north-west of downtown Austin and 15 miles south of Marble Falls, Texas. Spicewood is located along Lake Travis, on the northern side of the lake. Despite its small size, Spicewood has some big sights and activities to enjoy, many of which have been featured in Texas Highways Travel Magazine. Spicewood’s restful atmosphere offers a great getaway from the hectic, fast paced life of big cities like Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, and Houston.
Spicewood Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Spicewood
- 100 N Angel Light Dr Spicewood, TX 78669
- 108 Center Cove 11 Loop Spicewood, TX 78669
- Lot 4 West Trail Spicewood, TX 78669
- 2200/2208 Cypress Club Pointe Spicewood, TX 78669
- 2200 Cypress Club Pointe Spicewood, TX 78669
- 2208 Cypress Club Pointe Spicewood, TX 68669
Walk Score for Spicewood
Spicewood School Data
Spicewood School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
- Spicewood Elementary School
- PK-5, public