Kingsland is a small, peaceful town located along Lake LBJ. Year round activities like golfing and fishing as well as summer activities of swimming and boating make Kingsland the perfect spot for a getaway vacation to escape the bigger cities in Texas. During the Springtime, Kingsland is a favorite spot for Hill Country visitors to see fields of Bluebonnets and other wildflowers.
Even though Lake LBJ gets most of the attention from Kingsland visitors, boaters can travel several miles north on the Colorado river and several miles south of Lake LBJ, all the way to Horseshoe Bay. This allows for plenty of room for everyone to enjoy their favorite activities without the over-crowded feeling that comes from more densely populated lakes.
Kingsland Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Kingsland
- Lot 47-A S3710 Clearwater Landing At Lbj Kingsland, TX 78639
- 205 Pierce Drive Kingsland, TX 78639
- 4301 W Ranch Road 1431 Kingsland, TX 78639-8639
- 53 Pryor Place Ct Kingsland, TX 78639
- 307 County Road 136c Kingsland, TX 78639
- Lot 12 Sleepy Oaks Dr. Kingsland, TX 78639
Walk Score for Kingsland
Kingsland School Data
Kingsland School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
- Packsaddle Elementary School
- PK-5, public