Kingsland is a small, peaceful town located along Lake LBJ. Year round activities like golfing and fishing as well as summer activities of swimming and boating make Kingsland the perfect spot for a getaway vacation to escape the bigger cities in Texas. During the Springtime, Kingsland is a favorite spot for Hill Country visitors to see fields of Bluebonnets and other wildflowers.
Even though Lake LBJ gets most of the attention from Kingsland visitors, boaters can travel several miles north on the Colorado river and several miles south of Lake LBJ, all the way to Horseshoe Bay. This allows for plenty of room for everyone to enjoy their favorite activities without the over-crowded feeling that comes from more densely populated lakes.
Kingsland Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Kingsland
- 530 Country Road 136a Kingsland, TX 78639-3931
- 121 Eagle Point Dr Kingsland, TX 78639
- 125 Highline Cutoff Kingsland, TX 78639-0000
- Lot 10 River Park Dr. Kingsland, TX 78639
- Lot 22 Lookout Mountain Drive Kingsland, TX 78639
- 330 Juniper Trl Kingsland, TX 78639
Walk Score for Kingsland
Kingsland School Data
Kingsland School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
- Packsaddle Elementary School
- PK-5, public